Tuesday, August 12, 2008

forget it...

There are so many thoughts running through my mind right now - on everything from mothering to mentoring to cooking (I used a pressure cooker for the first time last night without my mother's help!) to how to write an effecient grocery shopping list. However, I just had unexpected company for lunch and a little one about to wake up. We really need to make it to the grocery store this afternoon...so...I'll keep this brief. (That seems to be a trend...I really WILL post something more than pictures soon!) Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
So cool!

Nathaniel didn't want to cooperate for a family pic, but I could resist! this is the Savannah airport parking garage! Yes, everything is just lovely here!


Grammy arrived at the airport armed with suckers!

2 comments:

sharonie said...

you guys are such a happy beautiful glowing family! I love it!

Love the picture with your mom and your precious little boy. I know how much that had to mean to your mom to come stay with you guys for several days and how much fun it was! Glad she was able to come and she enjoyed herself too!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!! I need to find an excuse to get out there. hehe

Love you!

Leah