Thursday, July 17, 2008

intentions


Does it count that I intended to make this a longer post...with a little from my studying in Matthew? No, I didn't think so....well, in any event, I did intend to... But I've spent all of Nathaniel's nap working in the office and downloading pictures...and I just heard the first "waking up sound!" So, a few pictures will be it for now...

A neighbor GAVE this to us! (And it was the first time we met!)

Mommy's helper! He comes straight for it when he hears it open!


Wanna a bite, Mommy? He really does offer us a "bite" (no "t" when he says it)

His classic funny man face!


At the neighbor's party on Saturday.

2 comments:

Karebear said...

Oh my goodness Lana!
Checking out your blog is so fun b/c I love to read your updates and your messages of inspiration. But absolutely NOTHING tops all the adorably sweet photos you post of Nathaniel. I love his contagious smile! I know I've said it b4, but you are soooo incredibly blessed! You are a wonderful mom and anyone can see that just by catching a glimpse of that sweet, happy baby boy! LOVE YOU xoxo

Netta said...

I have to kiss that kid! Your backyard looks so nice... cute toys!
His funny face makes me laugh!!!
I miss you ALL!