Saturday, June 28, 2008

for Grammy, Papa and Grandma

Well, I'm not sure how often anyone checks this site....except, that is, for Grammy. :) My Mom kindly informed today that I have been slacking off in posting pictures. Perhaps the other grandparents may feel this way too...and who can blame them? Nathaniel is my Mom's only grandchild and, although he is #7 for Papa and Grandma, they don't live near any of their terrific grandkids. So...a few pictures now and then by blog or email and a little update is the least I can do. (And some days, depending on the number of new things Nathaniel has found to explore, it's the most I can do! ha ha) Nathaniel and I are nearly over the "I'm gonna throw a complete fit every time you bring out the laptop" phase, so it should get a bit easier. :) Here are a few pictures...I'm off to eat some watermelon that my wonderful husband is currently slicing. Yum, yum, yum!
There's always room for Jello-O Jigglers! Actually, contrary to what the picture indicates, he didn't care for them!

Rubber Duckie, you're the one!


Comin' at ya, Mama!

Oh, the rug? I thought it looked better rolled up. You're welcome!

3 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

Lana -- I check in often to see what updates you've made, I love it that I can keep up with your life that way! Nathaniel is SO adorable, those blue eyes just melt my heart, and I want to kiss those cheeks too! Isn't it amazing how quickly they change? Your house is BEAUTIFUL, I'd love to see more pics of the inside if you ever get the chance. I love the big, mature trees in your yard, it reminds me of home. I'll call you next week when we are FINALLY home again. Sorry I've been so out of touch!

Karebear said...

I LOVE checking your page!
I love how any viewer is instantly greeted by those adorable, chubby smiles! Nathaniel is definitely a happy baby...with one-of-a-kind smiles! Your family is so sweet. You are so blessed, Lana. Love you! xoxo

Lynne said...

Lana, here I am! I am checking your blog often and loving your insights and of course the pictures of your adorable little guy!