Friday, September 19, 2008

play time!

Nathaniel and I met some friends at the soft play area at the mall yesterday. He had a great time! But, because he was constantly on the move, most of my pictures came out blurry. Here are a few. The second is blurry, and his eyes are half closed, but he is WALKING! We are really trying to make an effort to make connections with the people God is putting in our path... More on that later... Nathaniel just fell asleep for his nap, and it's time for me to get ready for my first date in 4 months! (ok, 3 and a half months, but who's counting?!)! :)





4 comments:

Netta said...

OH, the little walker! Be careful, before you know it he'll be walking away from you and moonin' you at the same time! ha!
MISS YOU!!!

Judith and Lance said...

Lana -- he is so precious and cute and BIG. I can hardly believe he is walking, it seems like just yesterday we were visiting you in Valpo. Glad you are making some connections and going on dates, I know both can be hard to accomplish with a 1 year old.

sharonie said...

for some reason I just want to hug the little boy. He looks like he has such a great personality in the pictures you always post.

Lynne said...

So cute! What fun to have him walking! Looking forward to hearing more about the connections you are making. :-)