Monday, November 17, 2008

what happened?

A few of you commented or asked me what happened when he tasted the onion - sorry to have left that out! He took two bites, and would have eaten more if I had let him! (Much like it sometimes takes us a while to realize we're biting off way more than the Lord wants us to be chewing...but that's another theme entirely. :))

On an unrelated note...I find it absolutely wonderful that my son not only hugged me this morning after waking up and as I said goodnight to him, but gently and repeatedly patted my shoulder as well. Brian and I are both the recipients of all sorts of expressions of love from Nathaniel lately, and we are loving every minute of it!

And now...GO BROWNS! I made a Brown & Orange themed dinner and dessert...and dessert (pumpkin chocolate chip cake) is still waiting. Mmmmm!

3 comments:

sharonie said...

yummmmm what recipe did you use? I want it...especially if it's healthy!

Netta said...

Did you make pumpkin or squash soup?
Love the idea... well, not the orange & brown, but the color-themed meal!

Wendy Waltmire said...

What is your address? I can't seem to find it for my Christmas cards? Thanks!