Saturday, October 4, 2008

My First Haircut!

We took Nathaniel for his first haircut this morning (note -this morning, before Mommy had any makeup on. But, he is so cute that I am still posting the pics!) He just needed a trim on his crown and a bit of evening in the back. We could have done it at home (or so I'm told by many of my confident-scissor-using friends) but we opted to go for the "chair experience" complete with booster seat and adorable apron. The woman cutting his hair owns the salon and is a believer. She is so sweet, and doesn't charge for the first cut. I told Nathaniel that her tip came out of his allowance. ;) They caught some of his hair in a little zip-lock, which then affixed to the fun certificate they gave him. So fun! Our little boy is growing up! And to answer your question, Sharon, we hear both opionions. Some of Mommy...some of Daddy. Of course, Brian and I see more of one another in him than we do ourselves. :)




ready for a nap!


















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! he's so sweet! that certificate is really great. his eyes are just getting more blue every day!

Judith and Lance said...

How cute, I love it. Eventually I'll have to cut Bella's, but I'm waiting until I absolutely have to b/c I don't want to lose her little curls.

sharonie said...

wow...a first haircut! all these firsts....it's amazing how they happen so fast. I think He is a good mix of both of you...there is no overwhelming resemblence...he is just a handsome young boy!

Netta said...

He's so yummy! (Chasey's still waiting for his 1st cut!) ha!
love you.

Karebear said...

So so adorable!
And you look as gorgeous as always, mom. Makeup or not. Gorgeous! xoxo